Prior to spending any money, you need to have an approved eRequest or T#.
With travel polices constantly changing, if you have not traveled in the past 6 months please feel free to send CAPS Fiscal Associate an email with any questions prior to submitting a travel request.
Helpful travel documents can be viewed by clicking this link.
- ASC comparison form (needed if you are planning vacation in conjunction with business travel or plan to drive out of state)
- Reimbursement Worksheet (Complete this worksheet after your trip is complete)
- Additional travel polices and updates and other helpful travel resources.
After You Return
Please be sure to submit all out of pocket expense receipts within 2 weeks of your return date. Please have expenses converted to USD and all text converted to English.
Travel reimbursements can take up to 6 weeks to process once it is submitted by me. During busier travel times (usually in the spring) reimbursements could take longer.
- Required documents to upload to your eTravel request:
- CTP Final Itinerary (if you traveled by air)
- Maps and Miles Round Trip (if you are requesting mileage)
- Upload all receipts and the Excel Summary sheet into your travel request
Once all documents are uploaded (or if you have any questions) please email email@example.com We do not receive a notification once your documents are uploaded, your email back to me is the start of the reimbursement process.
Track the Status of Your Reimbursement
- Visit www.etravel.osu.edu
- On the top menu bar click reimbursement
- Click Search
- Enter your last name and click search
- The last column on the right "Action" Click "View Payment Request"
- Scroll to the bottom and look under the Workflow Information section
- This section will let you know where in the approval process your reimbursement is.
If you have any questions about your travel reimbursement, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org